martes, 14 de mayo de 2013

When it comes, comes

-Hi, here's your delivery
-I'm sorry, I didn't order this
-Don't worry, just take it.
-I'm sorry, I don't want it.
-You'll find a surprise after this
-Really?
-Yes
-But, still I don't want it
-I am very sorry but someone else paid the price. You can't refuse to take it, this trial is for you.
-I do not understand, I didn't ask for this
-I'm not asking you if you want it or not. Just take it. - the delivery guy walks away

The girl read a card that came with the package:
"Times of trial has come to you. You cannot run from it. It's my gift for your life,but you'll see it as one, later.
PS: I promise that you'll never be forsaken. I'll never leave your side. "Yes, the teaching that I ask you to accept is easy. The load I give you to carry is light (Matthew 11:30)".



-

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Deja tu comentario