lunes, 20 de mayo de 2013

Testimony from the past weeks

Hi! I wanna share my testimony about God's work and power. When I started to write the post "He said"  I was feeling kind of anxious because it was going to be a hard day full of desicions. When I wrote that post, God reminded me about his power and love. I decided to trust Him and let Him drive.

So, guess what? The Lord answered our prayers (not only mine but people who's supporting me). It looks like my health is getting restored, but I have to keep in control. To know that everything seems to going well with my health and that God is showing me his faithfulness, makes that every heartbreak can be worth it. Also, I passed the test. It was not the grade I wanted but I know that God heard my prayers and when I thought that I couldn't make it the Lord gave me hope.

I can't deny that I feel physically, emotionally and spiritually drained! BUT seriously, what God taught me through these months is something I won't forget.

If hard times comes, you don't need to be strong, but strong in God's power. You don't need to hide but to run to God's arms. It's ok if you wanna cry,  it's ok if you feel discouraged for a moment. All this is natural. But don't stay on this phase. If you wanna cry do it in the presence of God, if you feel discouraged be honest and tell God. After that, let God work with power, love and faithfulness in your life, and don't forget to trust and rest in him.

So, my dear reader... I don't know you are, where you come from... but I'm sure that you have a testimony. If you wanna share it, please leave a comment :)! I'll love to hear about God's work in your life.






No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Deja tu comentario