jueves, 16 de mayo de 2013

He said

Today I'll get two results : a grade from test and medical outcomes. Both things are my proof right now. I feel peaceful in some way but in another I'm emotionally drained. All these past days have been hard. Sometimes the anxiety drives me crazy, but I remember the one who's standing before me. These results will be determinants to take some big decisions. These results will be the answers of days of prayers. 

For any reason, is the first time I'm trusting God in a incredible way, knowing he's almighty and powerful, and he knows what's best for me. Even if I don't get what I want (to not be medicate with terrible drugs and not approve the test), I know that he's in control. I've been trying to give all I have, and where I don't have any strenght , I know God is acting.

I don't know what you're going through today, but I know that God is in control of your situation. I believe when he said that he won't give us more than we can't take. I'll share with you one of my favorites bible verses:

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. - Isaiah 41:10

 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Deja tu comentario