sábado, 11 de mayo de 2013

Cupcake nail tutorial!


I wanted to post a tutorial :)! and I thought it was a great idea to make a cupcake nails tutorial. I hope you  enjoy it.
PS: Sorry about my fingers ;)
What we're gonna need? 
1) color nails: try to use a light and dark one. I used dark blue and light blue for the cupcake base. Don't forget a white for the frosting, and red for the cherry.
2) A toothpick
3) Creativity :D! 

First: put 2 layers of the color you picked on the nail and let it dry
Second: take your toothpick and draw -very carefully- three or four lines with the light color.
- I'm sorry 'cause I made my lines very wide-

Third: with the white color paint -kind of wavy- the top of your nail 
Fourth: add a little dot with red
If you want to be more creative, you can add some sprinkles -dots of differents colors- on the frosting

And now you're done! :D

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Deja tu comentario