miércoles, 18 de diciembre de 2013

Confession #1

The most difficult thing to do in these past days has been: do not complain. I'm a person that when it's optimistic is a really good one. But when I'm complaining... I'm kind of a monster... I get really grumpy. So, when I read this  "Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again—rejoice! Let everyone see that you are considerate in all you do. Remember, the Lord is coming soon. Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:4-7 NLT)" , it kinds make me feel bad and uncomfortable with who I am. I should put my effort and live my life as God wants: not complaining, not gettin grumpy when things don't get right, because this only demonstrate that I don't trust him enough to let Him do whatever he wants to do and also... demonstrate a lack of humbleness... 


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Deja tu comentario