sábado, 19 de octubre de 2013

Guess what?

Hey, there! guess what? God surprised me with his faithfulness again! I didn't trust him and he told me :

“May the clouds in the skies above
    pour goodness on the earth like rain.
May the earth open up
    to let salvation grow.
And may goodness grow with that salvation,
    which I, the Lord, created". (Isaiah 45: 5 & 8)


I told him: yeah, I'm gonna trust you! But there were moments when I was like: Lord, are you sure? Is just that I don't know... it seems like everything is getting worse. And he told me:  

"I am the Lord, the only God.
    There is no other God except me.
I put your clothes on you,
    but still you don’t know me...

And well God answered my prayer like one hour ago. God shut me up. I still don't know him. Is a pity that I keep doubting about his power sometimes. PLEASE, PLEASE IF YOU'RE READING THIS! : If he promised you something , He's gonna answer you sooner or later. Keep trusting him! 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Deja tu comentario