martes, 6 de agosto de 2013

"I am not gonna leave you in suffering" / "No te dejaré en el sufrimiento"


El Señor está cerca de los quebrantados de corazón,

    y salva a los de espíritu abatido.
Salmo 34:18

The Lord is close to those who have suffered disappointment.
    He saves those who are discouraged.
Psalm 34:18


This is what I understand about this passage: "If you're suffering I am with you, if you're discouraged, I'll be your courage. I am not gonna leave you in suffering." 

I'm thinking about how can I apply this verse to my life. To be honest I'm living a process with my health. I haven't habituate to my disease. When I feel weak , I don't understand for what reason I'm living this. Thoughts like "God is not with you" cross my mind, and then I remember about how faithful God have been with me and my family. He's always providing for my medical checks, doctors, diet and every little thing. When I read his words and found promises like this, I know my heavenly Father is with me. I know he won't let me drown in suffering and fear. 
I have to rest on Him and hold on to this promise. 

What about you?

(Si quieres leerlo en español puedes utilizar el traductor. Se encuentra en la parte superior derecha)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Deja tu comentario