miércoles, 14 de agosto de 2013

How to Make paper look vintage!

What you're gonna need?

Neccesary:
  • A pen
  • Some coffee
  • Brushes 
  • paper!

 Optional:

  • A lighter
  • Watercolors
  • Leaves
  • Artificial Flowers

Step 1: take your paper and write something. In my case I took a sheet of my music notebook and I wrote down a score.


Step 2: soak your brush on coffee, and paint the sheet of paper


Step 3: If you wanna play with lights and shadows, take your watercolors and put some black color on the borders and then start blurring.



Step 4: When you think you are done, crease the paper.


Step 5: If you wanna add more effects, then, take your lighter and burn the borders of the paper.


Step 6: Finally, cover your notebook with your vintage paper.



Step 7: If you want to, you can add some leaves and artificial flowers as I did.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Deja tu comentario