martes, 7 de mayo de 2013

Broken for a purpose- Chapter 1

So, I'm reading a new book wich is giving me strenght in these moments of trials. God is using very much this book. This what I learned about chapter 1.

God is leading into the proof because he wants to teach things that in other way I won't learn. My teacher (the holy spirit) knows God's purpose, so he will work in me rembering all my characteristics: my weakness, my failures, my fears, my family, my environment, etc. When I think about this I'm overwhelmed by the work of the Father, spirit and Son! They're very busy working so I can become to the image of Christ! This makes feel very loved. I'm sure that Jesus is working and fixing me, 'cause in his time he want to present me to his Father without any spot or wrinkle. If I think in this way about times of trials or my situation, everything can turn different. I'm not saying proof will end in this exactly moment, but if I take a correct attitude about this lesson that my Lord is trying to teach me as well, I'll get a great chance to become more like Christ and die more to myself.


Finally, I think this book should be shared with you, my dear reader! It would be great if you read this book someday. If you do so, I'll love to hear about what are you learning or what you learned from it. 


PS:  I'll be posting some stuff about this ministry

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Deja tu comentario