jueves, 30 de mayo de 2013

Watch what you say...



Dear, you... lately I have seen that you have a big problem with "what you say" to others and about them. Is very hard too see you living the consequences of your words. Of course,  I am not here trying to judge you. Because I love you  and I want you to live at peace with others. Every time you have the chance to keep quiet and think about what you're gonna say, you come with loud words. Sometimes you hurt others with your harsh words, they don't tell you about it... but I know their hearts. I'm not saying you're a mean person, but maybe you haven't realized how severe you can be with others and yourself! Sometimes is not what you say but how say it. 

 Try just for this day to think about what you're gonna say about others, about you. Think about how you're gonna answer to others. Just try for this day, don't even think about tomorrow. Just watch what you say.

Do the best you can to live in peace with everyone.- Romans 12:18



PS: This is what the Lord told me last night. I'm gonna try today!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Deja tu comentario